Personal data are information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person, such as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address or computer IP address.
Your personal data are collected and processed by BTicino for purposes that are strictly connected with the provision of the services requested and the use of its websites. If permitted under the applicable legislation as a legal basis for processing, your personal data may also be used in other processing activities in terms that are compatible with the above purposes and with your express consent.
In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- to provide you with content and services from web portals and call centres;
- to enable you to take part in events, forums, training courses, conferences and workshops organised by BTicino;
- to allow you to receive commercial communications and newsletters containing reminders and technical information on organised events;
- to disclose/transfer your data to the Legrand Group companies, for commercial communication, support and sale purposes;
- to compile aggregate and anonymous statistics, with a view to monitoring and improving the services provided and fulfil the requirements of the data subject;
You may access, modify or request the erasure of your personal data at any time by writing to BTicino S.p.A. – Viale Borri, 231 – 21100 Varese – Italy or sending an email to email@example.com or by accessing the “my profile” section of our website https://my.bticino.it.
Click here to view our privacy and cookie policies.